Chilli Chicken Recipe dry and gravy: Chicken is their first choice for non-veg eaters, and the chicken’s mouth is watery on hearing its name. Some dish of chicken is also preferred as a stater, one of them is Chili Chicken recipe. Chili Chicken recipe is an Indian-Chinese recipe, which is available in a Chinese restaurant. It is eaten with great fervor. It is made in both dry and gravy style. Chili, who does not eat chicken, makes chili cheese, chili mushroom, chili potato instead of chicken and eat it.
Chili Chicken is very easy to make, you can learn it and make it at home. This will save your restaurant a lot of money. To make it, you just have to have a few experts, after making 1-2 times you will become an expert. Chili Chicken is served with Veg Fried Rice, Hakka Noodles, Szechwan Fried Rice. Chicken Chili recipe found in the restaurant is very oily, a lot of Ajinomoto and food color are added in it, which makes it harmful to the body.
We will not use food color and Ajinomoto in our recipe, but still, it will be very good in the test. Let us tell you the recipe for Restaurant Style Chili Chicken.
Prep Time: 2 hrs
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 2 hrs 19 mins
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: All over World, Indian
Servings: 4 people
- 250-gram boneless chicken
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp flour
- 4 sliced green chilies
- 2-3 cubes onion cut
- 1 long thinly capsicum sliced
- 4 tsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 4-5 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- One tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- One tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp green onion
- 2 tsp Kashmiri red chili
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
How to make Chili Chicken Recipe:
Chilli chicken recipe dry:
- To make Chicken Chili recipe, the first thing is to marinate the chicken, for this, take the chicken in a bowl, add 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon tomato sauce, pepper powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder and a pinch of salt, cover it and reduce it in the fridge Keep it for at least 45 minutes. If you have time, keep it for 2 hours, this will help the chicken to cook all the spices well.
- Now take it out, keep oil in a pan to heat. In the meantime, add 2 tablespoons cornflour, 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour and salt as per taste. If you want a thick crunchy, layer like that found in restaurants, then you should increase the amount of flour and cornflour by 1-1 teaspoons.
- Mix everything well, if the chicken is very dry, then add a little water to it. (Tip- If you want, you can add one egg white instead of water, this makes all the spices stick well in the chicken.)
- Now you add Kashmiri red chili to the color, after roasting it, the color of the chicken will be good.
recipes:1. Dal Makhani Recipe | How to make Dal Makhni at Home (Step-by-Step)
2. Chicken Curry Recipe | How to make Chicken Curry Jamaican
3. Chocolate Cake Recipe | How to make Chocolate Cake Recipe Eggless
- Pour it in hot oil and roast it. It has to be cooked till it turns golden brown. If you cook it too much, the chicken will become hard. Remove it in a paper, which will remove excess oil.
- Now prepare the sauce for the Chili Chicken recipe in a small bowl, for this you mix soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, Kashmiri red chili, chili sauce, tomato sauce and keep it on the side.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a separate pan, add ginger-garlic to it and cook in a hot flame for 1 minute.
- Now add onion, green chilies, green onions, capsicum and let it cook on high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Mix the sauce and cook it. Cook it until the bubbles come.
- Now add chicken pieces to it, mix it well. Let it cook for 6-7 minutes.
- If you feel very dry, then you can add a little water to it.
- Chili Chicken Recipe Dry is ready. Garnish it with green onions from above.
Chilli chicken recipe gravy:
- To make Chili Chicken Recipe Gravy, you take 1 tsp cornflour in an Owen. Add a pinch of salt and ½ cup of water to it. Mix it well so that no lumps remain.
- If you want, you can also add 1 tsp tomato sauce.
- Now after making chili chicken, finally mix this mixture in it.
- Allow it to boil on high heat, it will also thicken.
- If you feel you can increase the amount of sauce in it.
- For gravy, you can increase the amount of cornflour, water, and salt as per your need.
- Chili Chicken Recipe Gravy is ready, serve it with fried rice or Hakka noodles.
Every Chinese recipe should be cooked on high heat, say Chicken Chili or so, it keeps it crispy and tastes better. Also keep in mind when adding salt to it, because the amount of salt in the soya sauce and tomato sauce in it is also there. Excess salt can spoil its taste.