Chicken Curry Recipe is a very popular and delicious dish. Although it is a Punjabi dish but it is now famous all over India. It tastes very tasty and wonderful. It’s easy to make as much as it tastes good. It’s better to go out and eat in a restaurant, make it at home and entice the minds of your friends, relatives and guests. People who are fond of eating non-veg, water comes in the mouth as soon as they hear the name of chicken curry recipe spicy. Its taste is as wonderful as its name is. It is not that non-veg dishes are difficult to make. If made well, no work is difficult.
Chicken curry recipe Jamaican dish ingredients are easily mixed and can be made easily. Everyone thinks that chicken curry is tastier in restaurants and hotels, but it is not so that if you make this wonderful dish yourself, then you can make it very tasty by yourself. Indian Chicken curry recipe will be ready in just a few times according to the method given below. So what to take the ingredients and make chicken curry in no time.
Benefits of Chicken Curry Recipe Spicy :
- By eating chicken curry spicy, many of your diseases like depression, thyroid, bone pain etc. are removed and your health is good by which you can stay fit and healthy.
- It is also resulted that by consuming chicken, your mood also improves, and if you have any mental complaint, then you get rid of it too.
- The benefit of chicken curry is that it’s a tasty and delicious dish that is made in less effort and less time, which everyone likes to eat.
- Indian Chicken curry recipe also acts as an anti-biotic. If you have been taking any medicine for a few days and it is harming you, then you should consume chicken curry, it acts like an antibiotic and keeps you healthy.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
Total Time: 55 mins
Course: Main Course
Servings: 5 people
- 500 g Chicken
- 1 tsp curd
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp red chillies
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3-4 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- Add 2 tsp oil
- salt to taste
Read More1. Dal Makhani Recipe | How to make Dal Makhni at Home (Step-by-Step)
2. Manchurian Recipe | How to make Manchurian Recipe Gravy
Steps to make Chicken Curry Recipe
- First of all, wash the chicken thoroughly and clean it. Then make ginger garlic paste and add curd, salt, chilli, coriander etc. to it. Now add the chicken pieces to this paste and after doing this, cover the pot for a minute.
- Now grind the onion tomatoes in a grinder. Take care that there are no pieces left.
- Now take a pan and put oil in it and heat it, then add the onion tomato paste and roast it well. Also add salt, chilli, coriander, turmeric, garam masala etc. and mix the whole mixture well and keep it for cooking.
- When the masala is cooked well, add the chicken pieces mixed in the paste. Now mix the whole mixture well and add 1 1/2 cups of water to it. Take care not to add too much water or else it will have to cook for a long time.
- Now keep the pan covered for a while so that the curry cooks well. Turn off the gas after leaving 3-4 minutes like this. Your hot chicken curry recipe is ready.
Some ways to serve chicken curry Recipe Jamaican
- You can make chicken curry spicy at a party, function and dinner and survey all. By doing this you will not have to order the food of the market and you can enjoy the taste of it by making a delicious dish at home.
- You can survey chicken curry recipe with rice or roti. Most people like to consume it with rice, but if you are avoiding rice then roti is better for you.
- Along with chicken curry, you can also survey salad. Also, to decorate your chicken curry, you can finely chop coriander leaves and put it on top of curry, which will look good and will be fun to eat.
- In making chicken curry, you can make pure spices by grinding spices at home instead of the market spices and you can prepare your chicken curry with the help of this, you will get pure spices and you will taste good in food.
- When making chicken curry recipe, when you have to cook chicken instead of it, you can cook the chicken in the beginning and then mix it with spices. By doing this you will not have to cook the chicken later and your work will also become easier.
- The better your chicken is cooked in chicken curry, the better and tastier your chicken curry will be prepared. If even a little bit of chicken remains raw then the taste of your curry will deteriorate.
- If you want, you can use some dry fruits such as finely chopped cashews, raisins and almonds in your chicken curry Jamaican, this will give a slightly different flavor to your curry and you will also like it.
- You can cook chicken curry recipe until its water is cooked properly and do not keep too much water. If the amount of water is more, then you will have to cook your curry for a longer time, which will take both your time and effort.