Chicken biryani Recipe is one of the favorite dishes of non-veg lovers. Everyone likes to eat it in the market, but if you want to make such tasty Chicken biryani making at home, then you can make it this way.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: All over World, Indian
Servings: 5 people
Chicken Biryani Recipe Ingredients:
- 500 grams Basmati rice
- 750 gram chicken
- 4-5 green cardamom
- 1 large cardamom
- 150 gram curd
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 3 onions
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Two tbsp ginger paste
- 3 tbsp biryani masala
- One tbsp kevda masala
- 1 pinch red color dissolved in half cup of water
- One large green coriander
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- salt to taste
Recipes for Chicken Biryani:
- First of all, wash the rice twice with water. Then soak and keep it for 10 minutes.
- While the rice is getting wet, wash and clean the chicken. Drain the water and place the chicken in a separate vessel.
- After this, cut onion and tomato separately.
- Finely chop coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Now put ghee in a pan and keep it on a medium flame for heating.
- When ghee gets hot, add onion, green cardamom, big cardamom and fry till it becomes golden. Then add chicken pieces to it and fry it well while stirring.
- When the chicken is well roasted, add chopped tomatoes, ginger, garlic paste, green chilies, curd, biryani masala, and a little salt and mix well.
- Reduce the flame and cook the chicken for 10-12 minutes more. Turn off the heat when the chicken pieces turn soft.
- After this, add rice and a little salt with 2-3 liters of water in a cooking vessel and keep it on high heat to boil.
Read More Recipe:1. Dal Makhani Recipe | How to make Dal Makhni at Home (Step-by-Step)
2. Chicken Curry Recipe | How to make Chicken Curry Jamaican
3. Chocolate Cake Recipe | How to make Chocolate Cake Recipe Eggless
- When the rice comes to a boil and it is half cooked, then turn off the heat.
- Strain the rice and spread it on a large plate.
- Now keep a large pan or deep bottom pot in low flame.
- After this, place one layer of rice in it, spread half the chicken over it. Remember we have to make two layers of rice and chicken.
- After this, add half-colored water to it.
- Spread half of the remaining rice layer on top of the chicken again and spread the chicken layer on top. Then add colored water.
- After making the rice and chicken layers, sprinkle coriander, mint leaves, and kevda.
- Cover the pot and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes. After this, turn off the heat.
- Remove the hot Chicken Biryani Recipe plate and eat it with raita and feed your loved ones.