Besan Ladoo Recipes (Besan Ke Laddo) is a popular North Indian dessert that is very easy to make at home. This dessert is specially made on Diwali and other festivals. The main ingredients for making laddus are gram flour, ghee, and sugar. Also, it has cardamom, saffron and almonds are added for good taste. So let’s learn today how to make Besan ladoo at home with the help of this simple Besan ladoo recipe step by step.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: 8 Besan Ladoo
Besan Ladoo Recipes Ingredients:
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1/2 cup sugar powder
- 5-7 varieties of saffron optional
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder optional
- 1 tbsp chopped almonds to garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachios to garnish
Read more recipes:1. Dal Makhani Recipe | How to make Dal Makhni at Home (Step-by-Step)
2. Chicken Curry Recipe | How to make Chicken Curry Jamaican
3. Chocolate Cake Recipe | How to make Chocolate Cake Recipe Eggless
How to make Besan Laddo Recipes:
- Sieve the gram flour in a bowl or a plate and keep it aside.
- Heat the ghee on low heat in a heavy-bottomed pan.
- When the ghee starts melting, then add filtered gram flour (gram flour).
- Mix it well with a spoon.
- Fry it continuously until it turns golden brown. When the gram flour is roasted, it will start smelling good. It will take about 8 to 10 minutes but may take more or less time depending on the thickness of the pan.
- Turn off the gas. Add saffron varieties, nutmeg powder and cardamom powder to it. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a large plate and allow it to cool for 8–10 minutes.
- When the mixture is slightly hot, add powdered sugar to it.
- Mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 small equal parts and make round laddus from it.
- Pour the chopped almonds and pistachios over the Besan ladoo and press them by hand. Let them cool to room temperature. Your Besan ke Ladoo is ready. Place the Besan ladoo Recipes in a container and serve them with salty breakfast.
Suggestions and Variations:
To make Besan laddo Recipes tastier, use 1/2 cup thick gram flour and 1/2 cup fine gram flour.
Taste: Sweet and soft
Methods of serving: It is specially made at festivals like Janmashtami, Diwali, etc. and is served with salty Indian breakfasts such as fenugreek, chivda, chakali, salt mercury, etc.